Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jonah in the Big Fish

Jonah in the Big Fish                                                             Anytime

Materials:

  • Paper
  • Colored pencils/markers/crayons
  • Elmer's glue
  • Googly eyes (optional; can just draw and glue eyes if preferable)
  • See-through cups/balloons
What I Did:

I personally drew Jonah and the fin on pieces of paper for the students to cut out so that it would be cost-effective and easier. They can color the paper if they would like or you could buy colored paper to paste. I used Elmer's glue on the googly eyes on the side of the cup and then used Elmer's glue on Jonah on the inside of the cup and on the fin on the bottom of the cup. Then laid them out to dry. 

*Side note: I used cups instead of balloons because I was worried about hearing them pop in the middle of the service after Sunday School. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment